The Who 1461 3 Eyelet Shoe
The Dr. Martens Who 1461 shoe is built from Smooth leather with a large target icon emblazoned across the heel. Bespoke touches include a red Dr. Martens heel loop and welt stitching, and a dual-branded sock liner.
- 3-eye unisex style
- Laces feature mismatched red and blue aglets
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Constructed with the iconic and comfortable air-cushioned soles, with grooved edges
- Made with Smooth, the original, durable Dr. Martens leather. Clean with a damp cloth
- Packaged in a dual-branded, bespoke shoe box
*Note to all good people reading this… While we aren’t rich enough to open shops in every town and state, we do LOVE to post Dr Martens things to you. If you like this thing and you want it in your life, add it to your cart and we will have them specially delivered to your door.
When you order with us, we check the actual stock style. We open the box to ensure that the shoes are perfect and no surface scratches or inconsistencies wrong sizes appear etc… It happens! We personally and carefully check that your new docs are 100% perfect, because quality and service are MOST important to us.
If you have ANY questions about our styles, or have any confusion over sizing, let us know. If you are looking for something you cannot see, get in touch with us! We’d love to chat on the phone or send us an email using our contact page.