- Born on 1st April 1960. Named the 1460 boot. The 8-eye boot is unmistakable. Remixed and redefined — never replicated.
- Overdrive is a waxy milled leather with an oily finish.
- Elevated edge you can wear every day. The Bex sole has exaggerated deep cleating and adds a little extra height. Designed to test your limits.
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed and reinforced with signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 in: Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape
*Note to all good people reading this… While we aren’t rich enough to open shops in every town and state, we do LOVE to post Dr Martens things to you. If you like this thing and you want it in your life, add it to your cart and we will have them specially delivered to your door.
When you order with us, we check the actual stock style. We open the box to ensure that the shoes are perfect and no surface scratches or inconsistencies wrong sizes appear etc… It happens! We personally and carefully check that your new docs are 100% perfect, because quality and service are MOST important to us.
If you have ANY questions about our styles, or have any confusion over sizing, let us know. If you are looking for something you cannot see, get in touch with us! We’d love to chat on the phone or send us an email using our contact page.