Ember Desert Boot Tan Westfield
The Ember is a pared-back take on the classic Desert Boot silhouette. With a wider design and heel seam detail, this shoe is a laid-back, casual and instant go-to style.
After years of Ember in Grizzly leather, we are so happy to present the new oiled WESTFIELD leather. This is also a perfect replacement boot for lovers of the old Doc style Barnie!
- Will be available in sizes UK 6 – UK 13 including UK 6.5 & 9.5 – While stocks last!
- Westfield: A premium natural type, oil finished leather
- Comes with two pairs of Laces- Leather (pictured) and classic
- Unlined, with raw edge eyelets and collar
- SoftWair™ 2 Memory foam insole
- Built on the Iconic Dr Martens Air Cushioned sole with sidewall stitch construction
ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK
Downes Shoes Care Recommendation: Keep clean and nourished with Dr Martens Wonder Balsam or Oakwood Leather Conditioner
*Note to all good people reading this… While we aren’t rich enough to open shops in every town and state, we do LOVE to post Dr Martens things to you. If you like this thing and you want it in your life, add it to your cart and we will have them specially delivered to your door.
When you order with us, we check the actual stock style. We open the box to ensure that the shoes are perfect and no surface scratches or inconsistencies wrong sizes appear etc… It happens! We personally and carefully check that your new docs are 100% perfect, because quality and service are MOST important to us.
If you have ANY questions about our styles, or have any confusion over sizing, let us know. If you are looking for something you cannot see, get in touch with us! We’d love to chat on the phone or send us an email using our contact page.