Back in the 80s, the 8065 shoe turned the tradition of impractical women’s footwear on its head. Fusing a classic T-bar fastening with a rugged AirWair sole, the well-trodden silhouette remains a favorite to this day. DMs have treated the 8065 to a mellow pastel remix for the long summer days – Parchment Beige Virginia. Built from soft Virginia leather — designed to be worn from dawn to dusk. Made from Virginia, a softer, grained leather, and finished with signature yellow welt stitching.
- Dual adjustable buckled straps
- Black Virginia leather- an extremely soft and supple leather
- Made with Goodyear welt, the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushion sole, oil and fat-resistant, offers good abrasion and slip resistance
- Easy to clean and maintain using Dr Martens Wonder Balsam or Oakwood Leather conditioner
- Size UK 6.5 available – we try to have ALL sizes… ALL the time
*Note to all good people reading this… While we aren’t rich enough to open shops in every town and state, we do LOVE to post Dr Martens things to you. If you like this thing and you want it in your life, add it to your cart and we will have them specially delivered to your door.
When you order with us, we check the actual stock style. We open the box to ensure that the shoes are perfect and no surface scratches or inconsistencies wrong sizes appear etc… It happens! We personally and carefully check that your new docs are 100% perfect, because quality and service are MOST important to us.
If you have ANY questions about our styles, or have any confusion over sizing, let us know. If you are looking for something you cannot see, get in touch with us! We’d love to chat on the phone or send us an email using our contact page.