Form meets function. Our classic 2976 Chelsea boot reworked with a set of side zips. Designed for maximum ease of entry. Retaining all the attitude of our Original iconic design. Built from black Wanama, a lightweight leather with a satin-sheen finish. Riding on our traditional DML outer sole. Welted in place with our signature yellow stitch.
- The 2976 is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Wanama is a lightweight leather with a satin-sheen finish
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Inner and outer ankle zips
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last – Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet