1461 Industrial Oxblood Atlas Non Slip 3 Eye Shoe
Work comes in many shapes and sizes and not everyone needs a steel toe, this boot features a PVC-Hybrid outsole built to industrial grade to prevent slip son various surfaces in the workplace while retaining the rugged good looks and attitude.
- Available in size UK 3 – UK 12 including UK 6.5 & UK 9.5.
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with signature welt stitch
- Industrial Full Grain Leather; This is a coated, full grain leather — spill-resistant, and easily wiped clean
- Serves up enhanced ergonomic comfort via breathable, moisture-wicking SoftWair™ sockliners, with strategically- placed memory foam pods
- Thoughtful, anti-fatigue design, with extra flex and less weight
- Padded collar and tongue
AS/NZS 2210.5:2009 CLASS 1 OB-SRC-E-FO
EN ISO 20347:2012 OB SRC E FO
Dr Martens engineered SoftWair™ sock-liner is anatomically correct and benefits from memory foam inserts in the heel and forefoot pods delivering superior cushioning. The underfoot grid patter promotes air flow around the foot to compliment the anti-bacterial mesh cover which keep your feet dry.
A Dr Martens unique outsole lug formation that provides superior traction in wet, dry, soapy and oily conditions on a range of underfoot surfaces.It’s unique design form has sharp, defined edges for increased surface friction combined with micro channels to dissipate fluids and ensure maximum ground contact.
*Note to all good people reading this… While we aren’t rich enough to open shops in every town and state, we do LOVE to post Dr Martens things to you. If you like this thing and you want it in your life, add it to your cart and we will have them specially delivered to your door.
When you order with us, we check the actual stock style. We open the box to ensure that the shoes are perfect and no surface scratches or inconsistencies wrong sizes appear etc… It happens! We personally and carefully check that your new docs are 100% perfect, because quality and service are MOST important to us.
If you have ANY questions about our styles, or have any confusion over sizing, let us know. If you are looking for something you cannot see, get in touch with us! We’d love to chat on the phone or send us an email using our contact page.