This limited release shoe pays tribute to the Pride movement with rainbow flag embroidery, rainbow laces and heel loop, as well as multi-coloured stitching through the uppers.
- Second off the DM’s production line in 1961, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe known for its versatility
- Comes with two sets of laces, rainbow and classic black
- Will be available in sizes UK 3 – UK 13 including UK 6.5 & UK 9.5 while stocks last
- Smooth leather; famously stiff to begin with but breaks in to become buttery soft
- Dr. Martens air-cushion sole, oil and fat-resistant, offers good abrasion and slip resistance
- Goodyear welted, the upper and sole are stitched and heat-sealed together
*Note to all good people reading this… While we aren’t rich enough to open shops in every town and state, we do LOVE to post Dr Martens things to you. If you like this thing and you want it in your life, add it to your cart and we will have them specially delivered to your door.
When you order with us, we check the actual stock style. We open the box to ensure that the shoes are perfect and no surface scratches or inconsistencies wrong sizes appear etc… It happens! We personally and carefully check that your new docs are 100% perfect, because quality and service are MOST important to us.
If you have ANY questions about our styles, or have any confusion over sizing, let us know. If you are looking for something you cannot see, get in touch with us! We’d love to chat on the phone or send us an email using our contact page.