1461 Cherry Smooth 3 Eyelet Shoe
- Sizes UK 3 – UK 15 including UK 6.5 & UK 9.5 – we try to have ALL sizes… ALL the time
- Smooth is the classic Dr. Martens leather; durable, with a smooth finish
- Made with Goodyear welt, the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushion sole, oil and fat-resistant, offers good abrasion and slip resistance
- Easy to clean and maintain using Dr Martens Wonder Balsam or Oakwood Leather conditioner
Dr Martens Boots and shoes have been intrinsically linked with quality cool since they were first imagined in Munich post WW2 by Dr Klaus Dr Maertens and Dr Funck, (the German Doc and the Polish Podiatrist)… To say that it was a unique and groundbreaking design is an understatement. In fact after being rejected by other boot makers as weird, but championed by the forward-thinking Griggs Family Shoe Company, They have rocked the world endlessly ever since; famously being the ‘first and forever’ choice of footwear for decade after decade of youth subculture.
Hence in 2017 the sheer breadth of humans who wear Docs, 55+ years on, is endless. From 1- 98 year olds; Punks, Prison Wardens, Cops, Priests, Preppy princes and princesses making their first marks on the world at large, Tots, Teens, Students/Lecturers, art teachers, literature & music teachers, Students, Chefs, Waitpersons, Cleaners, Health professionals, Buddists, Christians, Mormans, Muslims, Jehovas Witness’, Anarchists, Atheists, Lawyers, Bus Drivers, you name it, if you look closely at the person smiling at you as you go about your day, chances are, they’re wearing Docs, the comfortable footwear for free people…
Dr Martens are as awesome and unique as you are.
*Note to all good people reading this… While we aren’t rich enough to open shops in every town and state, we do LOVE to post all Dr Martens things to your town and state, so if you like the somethings that we stand for, we’d love to assist you in having them specially delivered to your door! Just give us a call or just pop us an email from our contact page to tell us what you love!